Image Map

Five for Friday

Yay!!! It's Friday!!! So, now that I'm on summer break... why am I so excited that it's Friday? Isn't EVERY day Friday? Well, no. My husband gets one day a week off and it's on... you guessed it! Friday!!! I am so excited to have him home today. :)

Today I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky party.

1. My daughter Karis is 2 yrs old, almost 3. With the boys, I potty trained them by the time they were 2 1/2 yrs old. But she is my last one so really, what's the rush? Well, Karis was having none of that and decided this week that she wanted to wear big girl underwear and so she basically potty trained herself while I *might* have discouraged it since we have a loooong road trip next week and diapers are just easier - don't judge me.  Then the other day she informed me that she no longer needed a treat for going potty since big girls don't get treats for going potty. WHAT???!! Why is she growing up so fast?? Waaaaaaaa!!!!

2. I lead a group called Good Morning Girls with my friends. It's basically a group of girls that I put together to do life with and keep each other accountable in life and in reading our bibles. We email each other every morning and say "Good morning girls!" Then we write about things that we are struggling with, what we've been learning, and ask each other for advice. Some of them had never met since their connection was me. I live in CA and there is a friend from TN in our group. It's so cool! This week we got to have a fun girl's night a Cheesecake Factory (without my TN friend. Boooo!) and they finally got to meet the people that they've been doing life with and pouring their hearts out to for over a yr! :)



3. Boot camp! I am so proud of myself for waking up early to do this... even though my hubby reminds me that when I don't go to sleep early and get enough rest...EVERYBODY suffers! Lol. It's sad but true... just being honest here.  I have 1 more week of boot camp left before my offer expires. It's been fun. I was able to snap a few quick shots with my phone. I didn't want to get yelled at. Lol.

Using a HEAVY sledgehammer, you lift it over your head and slam it down on the tire. 

This is my friend flipping a huge tire across the room.

Running with a sand bag around the building complex... then throwing up afterwards. JK. No, not really. 
4. Garage is SO close to being done. For those of you who have been following me, you know that we have been working on this project for the past 6 months. I will have to post pics of the finished product.

5. My boys have been in VBS this whole week so I've been getting to spend some special times with this little lady...


Hope you're enjoying your summer. Thanks for reading friends!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment