Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday Linky Party.
1. I know that I already blogged about this but I am so proud of how well my students did at building stamina this week on our Daily 5. We worked on read to someone and writing and I was thoroughly impressed with them.
|using check marks for Check for understanding|
|Love my little writers!|
2. I went to our women's ministry event called Taste of Fall this week. It was so fun and filled with JUNK FOOD! :) I mean.... just take a look at this table! I thought about eating well.... well, that is until I walked into this:
|Wow. Just. WOW!|
3. I'm at a hotel this weekend with a friends for a Women of Faith conference. I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend away. We already went for sushi and are planning to get massages today. :) The hotel we are staying at is close to Disneyland AND they serve breakfast! I L.O.V.E free food!!
4. I logged onto the TPT website and saw this! I know that they do a random rotation but it is so neat to see yourself on here and to know that you exist! Ha!
5. I just finished my Gone Fishin' unit. It's so fun! Kids "fish" for different letter sounds. The unit is also editable so that you can create your own game. You can do parts of speech, different types of sentences, or any type of sorting activity. I'm looking forward to using this with my students.
Happy Friday Friends and enjoy your weekend!