Skip to main content

Houghton Mifflin Product and a Sale!

Have you heard???? I'm sure that you have!!!! TPT is having a 3 MILLION TEACHER STRONG sale!!! I am so thankful for TPT!!! Not only do I get amazing resources from there, but I am constantly challenged by other teachers to create and be the best that I can be in a job that I feel I am called to do.


(Thank you Rachel Lamb for this ADORABLE graphic!)


I am joining in the party and giving you the highest discount possible. My entire store is set for 20% off plus another 10%  by entering the code TPT3 at checkout. So get those feedbacks in (it's FREE MONEY y'all!!) and clear out those wish listed items. I know that I will be doing the same!

Right now my Houghton Mifflin Theme 5 unit is on sale. This is over 300 pages of common core aligned resources that includes some depth and complexity elements, text dependent questioning, depth of knowledge questions, thinking maps, and MUCH more!

Here is a sneak peak:









Here are some of the resources up close:








Focus wall labels:










If you know anyone who teaches 2nd grade and uses the Houghton Mifflin Reading series, I would love for you to share this resource with them. Trust me, they won't be sorry! :)

Click the picture to take you to my TPT store. 


Thanks Friends.

Blessings,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Life and an Editable First Day of School Sign!

Hi Friends.

This next year I am starting a new chapter of my life. Ever since my kids reached the age where they began going to school, life kept getting busier and busier. Now that they are a bit older (ages 10,8,5) life is just CRAZY; sports, church, dinners on the run, taking kids to different practices, homework, projects, AHHHH!!!! I could not keep up! Last summer, my husband and I both agreed that we could not go on living like that. We did not like running on the hamster wheel. We wanted needed more family time. My husband works different hours than a normal "9 to 5" job so his day off are Fridays. My kids go to school on Fridays. See the problem? We had to make a change. We LOVE my husband's job so that wasn't changing. I LOVE teaching, so that wasn't changing either. We knew we wanted to kids to be home on Fridays so there was only one option. Change the way schooling looked. After 14 years of teaching in the classroom, I am taking a leave of absence to…

Celebration Week!!!

I'm OK. I'm alive!!

Yes, It's been a while since I've blogged. I think it's safe to say that I am just no good at keeping up with my poor little blog. I've come to terms with it. I am no longer in denial. (Holding candle in my hand) Hello, my name is Angela Linzay and I stink at keeping up with my blog.

Alright, now that we that out of the way I feel like we are much closer. :)

I have some very exciting news! This week is special to me for so many reasons. There is MUCH to celebrate....hence the title of this blog..."Celebration Week!" Here are 3 things that I am celebrating this week.

1. I was contacted about a week ago by Teachers Pay Teachers notifying me that I hit a milestone!!!! I began this journey about a year ago and NEVER imagined that I would be at this place at this time. I've truly been blessed and humbled to know that there are MANY amazing teachers out there that chose to spend their hard earned money to purchase my resources. I'…

Five for Friday

It's been a while Friends!

Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky party.




I've been working on Depth and Complexity with my students and it has really taken their learning to the next level. Over the past couple of years, I've been going to USC to learn about teaching gifted students from Sandra Kaplan, the creator of Depth and Complexity. The truth is, these strategies work for ALL students and allows them to understand the content much better. My students actually love it!


My 2nd graders working on Depth and Complexity with their story of the week.




My 1st graders working on Depth and Complexity with their story of the week.







We just had Open House not too long ago and it was so much fun! Here are some things from my Open House Unit  on TPT.  I've compiled 19 things over my 15 years of teaching that I love to do. It comes complete with templates and detailed instructions. If you need some new projects for your classroom, I'd love for yo…