Skip to main content

All I Want For Black Friday Linky


Hello friends.

I'm spending my Thanksgiving up I'm Northern California with family but I wanted to stop by and link up with this Black Friday Linky Party by the Primary Pack. I'm excited to be a part of this because I love seeing what's on other  teacher's wish lists..inside and outside of the classroom. I'm always looking for new teaching resources... and hey, if there's  a purse/watch/jacket/shoes/whatever on your personal wishlist that you love, I just may add it to my wishlist because I love it, too. :)  

So let's begin...shall we? 

Perfect. Let's  start with my personal wishlist.



1. Cameo - I see so many things in Pinterest that are so adorable and know that I can make them if I had my own Cameo. 
2. Disneyland pass - Our family had Disney passes a few years back....before it got REALLY expensive. Now,  for our family of 5 to have passes... it would be over $2000! Although we can't spend that type of money right now, I still would love to be "gifted" a pass so that our family can enjoy Disneyland again. I just need to find a sugar daddy....but my hubby wouldn't agree with that. Lol 
3. Pottery Barn Flameless candles - Just look at these!! Aren't they adorable?? I would love these flameless candles for our house. Not only is it safer since I love to light candles year round , but they would last longer.
4. Oh Holy Night chalkboard print - AHHH!!!  I would love this piece for Christmas above my fireplace! It's so beautiful!!!



Now, onto teaching wishlist...



1. Chalkboard Clipart - I've been looking at some chalkboard art to make some inspirational signs. These would be perfect. One is from Lilmade Designs and the other from Pink Pueblo. 
2. Whimsy Clips - I love my Whimsy Clips collection! I love that they come in black and white and color. There are so many cute cliparts here. 
3. Creative clips- I'm starting to use Creative Clips more. I have always liked the look of them but always used Whimsy Clips. I am looking for more variety now and so these would be perfect. Again, love that it comes with black and white and color!




Last, my best selling resources from my store that maybe can make it on YOUR wishlist...



1. The Write Stuff - I love this unit. It had everything you need to prepare your students for your writing block. When I was in the classroom last year, my  students used the word list and word books all the time!

2. Thinking Maps - I used this A LOT in my classroom and STILL use it in when homeschooling. This is one of my top selling resources and I can see why. Thinking Maps are just AWESOME! They help students organize their thoughts and are so versatile! You can use them for comprehension skills, grammar, phonics, math, science, and every other subject! I also include samples of how to use them for different subjects/skills.

3. Houghton Mifflin units: 1st and 2nd grade - Now this. These are my BEST selling items for those who still use the Houghton Mifflin series that are not common core aligned. A couple years ago, I began creating these units for my own need to aligned Houghton Mifflin to Common Core. I have 2nd grade completely done and have 2 more themes (theme 9 and 10) to finish 1st grade (Hallelujah!!). The bundles are the best deals but they also come per theme. Each theme is over 270 pages and packed with comprehension skills, grammar, phonics, and much more. I also integrated Thinking Maps and Depth and Complexity icons into these worksheets. I've has so many great responses from teachers who use them. 

Plus, Primary Pack is giving away these amazing items! All you have to do is go to their collaborative blog to enter to win! It's like Black Friday AND Christmas all wrapped in one big package!!!




Only a couple more days until Black Friday. I think I'm going to skip the stores this year and shop online in my warm jammies with coffee in hand. How about you?

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! There is SO much to be thankful for!!


Blessings,

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up Angela! I can't believe how out of control the Disney costs are now, crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Life and an Editable First Day of School Sign!

Hi Friends.

This next year I am starting a new chapter of my life. Ever since my kids reached the age where they began going to school, life kept getting busier and busier. Now that they are a bit older (ages 10,8,5) life is just CRAZY; sports, church, dinners on the run, taking kids to different practices, homework, projects, AHHHH!!!! I could not keep up! Last summer, my husband and I both agreed that we could not go on living like that. We did not like running on the hamster wheel. We wanted needed more family time. My husband works different hours than a normal "9 to 5" job so his day off are Fridays. My kids go to school on Fridays. See the problem? We had to make a change. We LOVE my husband's job so that wasn't changing. I LOVE teaching, so that wasn't changing either. We knew we wanted to kids to be home on Fridays so there was only one option. Change the way schooling looked. After 14 years of teaching in the classroom, I am taking a leave of absence to…

Celebration Week!!!

I'm OK. I'm alive!!

Yes, It's been a while since I've blogged. I think it's safe to say that I am just no good at keeping up with my poor little blog. I've come to terms with it. I am no longer in denial. (Holding candle in my hand) Hello, my name is Angela Linzay and I stink at keeping up with my blog.

Alright, now that we that out of the way I feel like we are much closer. :)

I have some very exciting news! This week is special to me for so many reasons. There is MUCH to celebrate....hence the title of this blog..."Celebration Week!" Here are 3 things that I am celebrating this week.

1. I was contacted about a week ago by Teachers Pay Teachers notifying me that I hit a milestone!!!! I began this journey about a year ago and NEVER imagined that I would be at this place at this time. I've truly been blessed and humbled to know that there are MANY amazing teachers out there that chose to spend their hard earned money to purchase my resources. I'…

Five for Friday

It's been a while Friends!

Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky party.




I've been working on Depth and Complexity with my students and it has really taken their learning to the next level. Over the past couple of years, I've been going to USC to learn about teaching gifted students from Sandra Kaplan, the creator of Depth and Complexity. The truth is, these strategies work for ALL students and allows them to understand the content much better. My students actually love it!


My 2nd graders working on Depth and Complexity with their story of the week.




My 1st graders working on Depth and Complexity with their story of the week.







We just had Open House not too long ago and it was so much fun! Here are some things from my Open House Unit  on TPT.  I've compiled 19 things over my 15 years of teaching that I love to do. It comes complete with templates and detailed instructions. If you need some new projects for your classroom, I'd love for yo…